BUICK, GMC AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND PROMOTIONS
STUDENT BONUSHow does it work?We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program. If you’re a student or you have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
Program DetailsTo participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more. With so many awesome vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount? A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:Read More +
- Are full-time high school students.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from. an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program.
CANADIAN FORCES APPRECIATION DISCOUNTAll of Canada thanks you. As do weIn recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please accept a ‘Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount’ of $500* off almost any new 2017, 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. All active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) are eligible. Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
Program DetailsTo participate, simply bring proof of either a current or past Canadian Forces membership to a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding eligible vehicles, down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more.Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Who is eligible for the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount? A: Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:Read More +
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
WELCOME TO CANADAWelcome Newcomers!Are you new to Canada? Well, let us be one of the first to say, “Welcome!” We’re happy to have you. As a welcome gift, we’re happy to offer you $1,000* off any new eligible 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. Individuals who hold a valid Permanent Resident Card issued in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit are eligible. Plus, the Welcome to Canada Bonus offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs which really add up to savings!
Program DetailsTo participate, simply visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding combining offers, eligible vehicles, down payments and more.Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Who is eligible for the $1,000 Welcome To Canada Bonus? A: All individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit:Read More +
- The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Card must state calendar years 2016, 2017 , 2018 or 2019.
- The Temporary Work Permit must be valid at time of purchase.
- Individuals must have a valid Canadian driver’s licence to be eligible.
- Vehicles must be registered in the name of the eligible individual and can be co-titled with their spouse, or financing/leasing co-signer (financial documentation must be provided to prove co-signing eligibility).
- A person is considered and eligible under the provisions of this program only once in his or her lifetime.
MOBILITY PROGRAMWelcome to the Mobility ProgramAt General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability. That’s why we’ve created the GM Mobility Program. It’s designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000* towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
Program DetailsTo help you find the equipment and vehicle that’s right for you, we’ve included the information you’ll need and a number of links in the following pages, as well as a helpful overview you can download and keep.Getting Started Getting the vehicle you love adapted with the right equipment can be a simple process. To start, we recommend you:Obtain an evaluation or visit your medical practitioner First find a driver assessment facility and arrange for a complete evaluation. There are a number of facilities across the country, but if you’re not sure where to find one, you can always get in touch with the Ministry of Transportation or contact us at the GM Mobility Program. Your assessment should include suggestions about your driving and a list of vehicle modification recommendations.If you already know what kind of adaptive equipment you need, you won’t need an evaluation. Your equipment installer will only need a physician’s authorization form.Contact the Provincial Ministry of Transportation In most provinces, people are required to report any changes in their medical status to the Provincial Ministry of Transportation. When you report a change in your medical status, the Ministry may conduct a medical review, and may need to alter your driving privileges for your safety. Also keep in mind that failure to report a change in your medical status may put your driver’s licence status in jeopardy altogether.Eligible Equipment To be eligible for a GM reimbursement for up to $1,000,* your adaptive equipment must be:Read More +
- Permanently installed in an eligible vehicle
- Installed for a driver or passenger with a permanent disability
- Vehicle conversion must be completed for eligible participants within 12 months of the new vehicle purchase/lease date.
- Regular production options and GM accessories are not eligible for reimbursement
- Automatic Door Opener (when used with lift)
- Assist Handle
- Assist Step
- Transfer Platform
- Wheelchair and/or Scooter Lift
- Brakes — Reduced Effort
- Brake System — Emergency Backup
- Parking Brake — Push/Pull Control
- Parking Brake — Electric
- Parking Brake — Extension Lever
- Hand Controls
- Servo-Assisted Hand Controls
- Left Foot Accelerator
- Vinyl Seat Cover (Front Seating Area Only)†
- Extended Travel Transfer Seat (non-OEM Only)**
- Safety Belt Extenders
- Adaptive Steering Devices
- Steering Controls
- Foot-Control Steering
- Horizontal Steering
- Steering Column Extension
- Steering System — Emergency Backup
- Steering System — Reduced and Zero Effort
- Driving Consoles for Relocation of Secondary Controls
- Elbow Switches
- Gear Selector Lever for Left Hand
- Power Channels/Power Pan
- Turn Signal Lever for Right Hand
- Wheelchair Tie-Down and/or Lockdown System
- Joystick Driving Systems
- Inverter Installation
- Lowered Floor
- Quad Key Holder/Turner
- Raised Roof/Door (when used with a lift)
- Alert systems
GET PREFERRED PRICINGWelcome to the all-new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Preferred Pricing website. Here you will find everything you need to get the vehicle that is right for you. Your affiliation with us will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at a preferred price.Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best price. You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these 3 simple steps.1) See if your company is eligible for Preferred Pricing AM I ELIGIBLE?2) Select your new vehicleAlmost all Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose?Visit the Virtual Showroom now.3) Visit a participating DealerHead to a participating Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility. Find a dealer online or call 1-800-463-7483.*Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies can purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at GM Employee Price plus applicable fees and taxes. GM Employee Price is defined as the dealer's price of the base price of the vehicle, plus options, Program Participation fees, REP fees and dealer fees (if applicable) as shown on the invoice. This calculation excludes taxes, license and registration fees, insurance, personal property registry fees and freight charges. Model restrictions may apply. See participating GM Dealer for all program details. GM may modify or terminate this program in whole or in part without notice.Read More +