WESTERN GMC BUICK MEDIUM-DUTY SERVICE DEPARTMENT
After you have selected GMC's great line of medium-duty trucks, keeping them properly serviced is a wise investment. After all, if they are not working, they are not getting the job done for you or for your customer! Proper and timely maintenance is not only an investment in your truck but it helps to prevent unexpected and never convenient downtime from mechanical failures. Maintenance is an investment and we can help make your return on investment even better.
At Western GMC we have invested too. We want to ensure your ownership experience is the best possible; that's why as Edmonton's largest GMC Medium-Duty truck facility we will help you and your truck with its service needs. We are constantly training our team with the latest product knowledge from General Motors, Allison Transmissions and Caterpillar Diesel to be able to serve you better.
Here's how Western GMC can help you:
- Edmonton's largest GMC service facility for medium-duty trucks
- Edmonton's only dedicated medium-duty service manager who takes care of you and your truck while it is at Western GMC
- 6 dedicated medium-duty truck bays
- Authorized GM Service Facility
- Factory trained technicians
- On-line service connections for the latest technical information available
- Equipment and hoists large enough to lift trucks as heavy as tandem gravel trucks and 72 seat school buses
- Extensive in-house and on-line parts availability
We know what it takes to keep you and your truck on the road, we're proud of the team that makes up the Western GMC Medium-Duty Service Department and we believe you will be too!
If you would like to book an appointment or have a question about the operation or maintenance of your commercial vehicle, contact our Medium-Duty Service Department by calling 780-486-3333 or by filling out the form below.
- Maintenance and diagnostics
- Motor vehicle inspections - semis
- Clutch and drivetrains
- Electronic repairs
- Differential rebuilds
- Engine rebuilds/replacements
- Air conditioning
- Suspension work
- Exhaust and emissions controls
- Transmission rebuilds
- Fleet maintenance